Tick Tock aims in walking hand in hand to work on social issues affecting us all. I too have stumbled and I wish to instil optimism, value our ethics, and to motivate. Together we should stand and fight this battle called "Fear" which slows us down and demotivates us. I believe by walking hand in hand to create a better country we will conquer any type of dilemma. Be the change you want to see in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Be who you are, Stand for your dreams and Rise up. You are your own Warrior, Always note God made you beautiful to be who you are and not be...
-
I understand we will never feel and see things the same way but being mindful doesn't require much from us. Good and bad things th...
-
If you not channelled in the correct path you are bound to lose yourself in the moment. Bad decisions are choices made under any influence w...
No comments:
Post a Comment